Clayton Elementary School After School Program: 2023-24 Changes
In order to provide your child with the best possible experience in CCSD’s After School Program (ASP) while also keep staffing costs manageable, we are making some procedural changes that will allow us to know in advance how many students we can expect in the Program each day. Previously, parents could sign up for ASP until 10:00 a.m. on the day they wanted their child to attend, which made scheduling the correct number of ASP workers difficult (and as a result, led to turnover in ASP staff as some sought more reliable hours/schedules elsewhere).
To address this issue, we are implementing a new enrollment and payment system that we believe will improve the program. Beginning with the 2023-24 school year, please be prepared to schedule your student for ASP in advance, in one of two ways:
1. Schedule online and pay by credit or debit card. Click here for a direct link to Graystep, the online scheduling and payment system. Select the week or specific days you would like your child to attend, then pay with either a credit or debit card. Please know that a convenience fee of 3.85% will be applied at check-out.
2. Schedule with your child’s teacher or school front office and pay by check or cash (using ASP envelope). You will be required to pay at that time for the upcoming days or week. Note: This may require payment and scheduling by each Friday to meet the Sunday 11:59 pm deadline for scheduling and payment.
In emergency situations, parents can still sign up for ASP up until 10:00 a.m. on the day they need their child to attend by contacting the school front office. Please note, the “Drop-In Rate” listed below will apply.
2023-24 FEE SCHEDULE:
Weekly Rate $12/day (must pay for the full week at time of purchase)
Daily Rate $15/day (if paying for individual days of the week)
Drop-In Rate $20/day (see note below)
Late Pick-Up (after 6:00 pm) $15/15 minute increment, per child
All parents will fill out a one-time registration form specific to their child’s school to enroll their child in the ASP program. Click here for a link to this fillable form.
· ASP dates must be pre-purchased by 11:59 p.m. on the Sunday prior to the scheduled dates.
· ASP dates may be purchased on a specified day basis (at $15/day) or for a full week at a discounted price ($12/day).
· “Drop-ins” are defined as students who schedule and pay after the Sunday prior to the ASP date.
· Fees are half-price for CCSD full-time employees (parents/legal guardians).
· Fees are waived for ASP staff working on the days in which their child is enrolled.
· Credits and refunds for prepaid ASP dates will not be issued due to the fact staff have been scheduled based on projected enrollment.